Monday, May 30, 2005

This blog is all about the famously pleasurable rabbit vibrator. Our favourite playmate first rose to huge popularity after its appearance on the famous show Sex and the City.

My mission is to spread the rabbit word amongst the women of the world, bust a few vibrator myths, share information on how to use them, and explore the origins of the rabbit right through to the very latest rabbit innovations.

Basically, it comes down to this. Sisters are definately doing it for themselves, and I can't see a damned reason why we shouldn't be shouting about it. With that in mind, I've set up a web site to hold all the information I can find about these fine girls toys.

I'll post the juicyer gems here, and keep a log of my progress in getting the site up and running.

http://www.rabbitvibrators.info