Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Jessica Rabbit Vibrator Review - Original and Best?

Jessica Rabbit. Once known innocently as Roger's sexy cohort in the well known movie "Who Killed Roger Rabbit?", now irretrievably associated with buzzing ears and rotating beads!

No wonder this little beauty's associated with sensuality. It's the original rabbit vibrator, and is hugely popular with it's owners. It's more subtle than some of the later models which often make me feel as if I have applied a food mixer to my ladies area as they churn and grind away alarmingly!

If you haven't bought one before, this would be a great model to start with as it tends to be quite cheap. Once you've decided which rabbit vibe features you like perhaps you could invest in a more complex model.

Here in the UK, Natural Instinct are selling these for £14.99 including postage and packing. I ordered a new one the other day just because my old Jessica Rabbit has seen better days!

Check out the Jessica Rabbit at Natural Instinct.
I'll try to find it in some other US, Australian, and Kiwi sites as soon as I can find some decent retailers with a good reputation and vibrator prices. Comparison is important!